Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Laundry and other stuffs

It is amazing how much more enjoyable doing laundry can be with a new machine!  I have been working on all the laundry I let slide while trying to keep from flooding the bottom condo.  Watching a front loader is almost as good as tv, although the girls are not impressed.  Shadow jumps every time it makes a noise, and Pepin hid for 3 hours after the deliverymen left.

My latest strategy for getting to work on time seems to be working.  One of my co-workers, who lives near me, has been giving me a ride this week.  Since she works the ten hour shifts, not only am I on time, but I have time to eat breakfast and knit before I have to start.  (My bosses put me on 4 nine hour shifts and 1 four hour shift, I couldn't seem to do the ten hour ones.)

Now if I could make this a permanent fix....Reunion here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Mom told me that you are not going to make it to the reunion. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete