Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Family

I found out on Monday that one of my big sisters is the hospital with heart and lung problems.  Her family forgot to tell us until late Sunday night.

I must admit that I when we went to visit, I was expecting her to look worse than she was.  We were able to converse with her and had a couple of laughs.  I hope and pray that she will get better soon.  She has two grandchildren being born this summer and her youngest son just got engaged.  I know she will want to be there for all three occasions.

I also made a decision this weekend, that really excited two of my sisters.  I haven't gone to a family reunion for many decades.  The reason for missing one of them is the fact they CAMP for a week.  Everyone is always trying to talk me into going.  I decided that if I still have my part time job and if I can find a rental motor home that takes cats.....I will go to the Anderson reunion for a long weekend.  I now have two ecstatic sisters (and two concerned cats).  With the thought of a motor home, I'm actually looking forward to it.

To take the time off, I'll have to get my panic attacks better under control.  I use up all my sick and vacation, dealing with those stupid attacks.  I will need to save some up (maybe this will be the momentum for doing better)!  Here's to a better week of getting to work on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment