Thursday, August 11, 2011

Family Reunions

So, my family FINALLY talked me into attending a family reunion last weekend.  I do not really enjoy camping and do not like to leave my little ones at home.  (It is amazing how you can supply cats for camping!  They had their playpen and pet stroller and were ready for anything, except dogs.)  The girls were amazing at how good they did.  Who says cats don't enjoy camping?

Today, I'm not sure if that was a good thing to do or not.

It was nice seeing all the aunts, uncles and cousins that I haven't seen for decades.  Listening to all the stories of their lives experiences, which were very enthralling.

The bad is...I thought my panic and depression was settling down.  After taking those days off for the reunion, I realize that they weren't settling down, they had just gotten so normal that I was ignoring them.  This week has been majorly trying.  I want to cry at everything and have been sleeping A LOT!

I am losing my part-time job this month and would like to only work one job for a while.  I think I'll eventually end up getting another one.  Especially now I'm think it would be nice to get a used Class C motor home!  The girls will really feel like they are at their second home then.

I guess we'll see where life takes us!

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while for me to do my normal thing and read all the blogs I follow. I figure you will forgive me since I am reading books! Not just any books, but the books you recommended! Anyway, I know life sucks, but I think it was still good for you to go to the reunion. Just like it is good for me to leave the comfort of my bedroom. I really like this rainy background you go going on here! :) Thanks for being a great aunt! I hope you know how much I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete